Praises and Prayer Requests for our adopted people group: The Kalmyks
Praises For Simon Kwak’s safe return to the US in September and God’s grace to him during his 14 month missionary service at the Lord’s Love Church of Elista.
- For the 90 adults and 35 children attending Sunday worship regularly at the Lord’s Love Church of Elista.
- For the growth of the Djagan Aman Bible Church, located about 300 km away from Elista; for the dedication of a couple (Sanjig and Elja) who helped bring twenty-nine adults and two children to Christ; and for seeing definite evidence of God’s healing touch in this land!
- Prayer Requests For Yohanan and Yoel (Missionary Kim’s children) to adjust to being at a Missionary Boarding School in Germany and grow in spirit and body to be workers of the Kingdom.
- For God to send more young missionaries willing to dedicate 1 or 2 years to teach English, computers, and/or participate in Micro Enterprise Business and the Multi-Purpose Mission Project.
- For God’s sovereignty and grace to manifested over the recent challenge from Satan that brought persecution through the print media against the Lord’s Love Church of Elista and the church’s current legal action against this attack of our freedom of religion in Russia and false accusations reports.
Ambassador commissioned Danny Brande and Henry Kay to Kalmykia (a republic in Russia) to serve with Missionary Paul Kim’s computer ministry (launched in October 1999) from April 11th to April 25th. They taught Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to about a dozen eager students (ranging from college students to professionals), and shared in ministry to both believers and seekers.
We (8 of us Ambassadors here) connected over the internet from Washington to Elista (with our 2 Ambassadors abroad and 25-30 people in their Internet class) on Tuesday morning, April 17th. And for a repeat performance, back by popular demand, we had a 2nd chat room session on Thursday, April 19th.