Small groups are essential to fulfill our church’s mission of making disciples and our vision, “To be a church to call home.” A small group is not a meeting to attend to solve life’s problems, but how a church family does life together as followers of Jesus.
We offer small groups for men, women, singles, married couples, moms, and dads.
Men's Small Groups
- Ken Collins - Sunday Mornings & Monday Evenings in Fairfax
- Ken Ahn - Tuesdays 8 pm biweekly, in South Riding
- Ben Knear & Bryan Case - Tuesdays biweekly, in Centreville/Chantilly
- Chris Du & Phil Shiu - Sundays 3:30 pm biweekly, in Fairfax County
- Ka-Loon Tung & Brooks Stephens - Mondays 7:30 pm biweekly, in Merrifield
Women's Small Groups
- Rose Cho - Sundays 8:30 am biweekly, at church
- Angela Chen & Youmi Lee - Wednesdays 7:30 pm biweekly, South Riding
- Caroline Lee - Tuesdays 8 pm biweekly, in Fairfax
- Anne Vogel - Thursdays 7-9pm weekly, in Centreville
- Cathi Stephens & Emily Knear - Tuesdays 7 pm biweekly, Fairfax County
- Chieu Lee (Playgroup) - 10am weekly, days are varied, in Chantilly
- Megan Patton - Saturdays 1pm biweekly, South Riding
- Lucia Fan & Hwa Johnson - Thursdays 7:30pm biweekly, in Vienna
Couple's Small Groups
- Gene & Ann Kim - Wednesdays biweekly, in Centreville, (currently full)
- Daniel & Chieu Lee - Wednesdays biweekly, in Chantilly,
Married Connections Group
- Ted Yokoyama & Kevin Kiang - Every other week, alternating social activity and a study.
Co-ed Small Groups
- Justin Prosser - Wednesdays weekly, in Arlington, Revelation Study
- Steve & Yoonie Min - Biweekly on weekends, Living on Mission
Connect to a Small Group
All of our small groups are OPEN to anyone interested in visiting. To get connected to a small group, contact Lawrence Fan (email@example.com) or complete the form below.